Jan 11, 2006

Vegetarian Engineer

"I am working in energy sector and it's my moral responsibility to save energy. Now onwards I will not eat chicken; so that it can have a natural death and in future, will generate some hydrocarbon." - reply of a young engineer, when being asked about the reason behind his vegetarianism.

Hats off to the fantastic thought.

But even if you eat it my dear friend, I guess it will ultimately convert in hydrocarbon only, subject to many other favorable conditions.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anand

    What a generous idea. Putting a lock on ur lips for the sake of betterment of the next generations to come. I do remember my discussion with u on the topic. But do believe me I have analyased it in deeper depth.
    But I will suggest u to keep on consuming them. It is in our favor in larger spectrum if analysed technically.
    The sulfur and nitrogen content of our consumption are separated in our intestine and are released as gas.
    This will yield a sweet hydrocarbon and hence a clean fuel. Not only that it will make a balance in the atmosphere of all the gases.
    Hope U understand and will move forward in the help to the humankind.

    Regards
    Ravi Kumar

    ReplyDelete