Nov 14, 2005

I am back.

After all this is not the only thing where I am showing this much of inconsistency. I had also started writing diary sometime back, but can't remember the last time I have written something in the diary. So this time I’ll try to be little bit more consistent.

As in my previous post also, I am not sure, on what topic I should write and what should I write. So another random one….

There was a humanities course in my undergraduate studies, named effective communication. In that particular course, our professor tried to teach us so many things, but the only line I remember now goes like .. That’s ridiculous, you can’t say like that :). See how random it can get :)

Lets complete a small assignment as it’s my office from where I am trying to blog. So, will write more next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment