Nov 22, 2005

When you say nothing at all.

Have you ever wonder, what the significance of the language in our life is. The actual meaning of language is perceived differently by various people. But the dictionary meaning of the word is “A systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols” or “The cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication”.


It’s the very language which separates the human kind from the other species. That’s why first the language was developed and then came the civilizations followed by the culture. Language has been the starting tool which has been used for the development of the history of the mankind. I wonder what was the first language spoken on the earth was.

People say that the very first tool used for the communication was the human emotions. Human emotions somehow are related with the different lines on the human face. Just by looking on the face, anybody can guess what is the state of mind of that particular person at that particular instant. Weather it is joy, happiness, ecstasy, wonder or it is sadness, tension, whatever it is, the very face of that person speaks of his feelings.

Sometimes you will be surrounded by lots of people, lots of loud voices, but you may not be getting a single word what the public wants to convey. But at many instances you understand whole world of feelings or emotion, without hearing a single word from a person in front of him. Yes it happens, when a child smiles in front of a mother and similar type of selfless relationships. So here it goes, what a song !!!!.


It's amazing
How you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may, I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing
And after that, one of my favorite lyrics
The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes, saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says, you'll catch me whenever I fall

You say it best
When you say Nothing at all.


1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff. Seems u r opening up urself. I have never been in so deep about the roots of the human civilisation. Thanks for enlightening me.
    Keep goin............

    ReplyDelete