Oct 14, 2005

No rose, no diamond ring

Hi folks, this is the first time I am writing here. A cool blog, which I have read today morning, made me share some of my thoughts with you.

Right now, sitting in the office in the closing hours of the day, I am trying to write something. One thing which comes to mind  is little bit weird  And its because, today I recieved a mail containing a photograph having the following caption,

No rose, no diamond ring, but if this is not love, what is love?




Photograph is the same. I don't know what thought comes in your mind after watching this picture and reading its caption, but it will certainly make you feel that we people are really lucky. I don't know who they are, where are they from, but the picture has some effect which is more than just something . First of all, is this photograph really portraying love? Sometimes I get an yes for the question, no at other times. I just don't know what to write here. So I will look forward for your comments on the same. Till that time, follow the second line of the caption which says...


With enthusiasm, love your life! Love the people around you!



And the clock is hitting 7 which means I have spent more than 1 hour past the normal office closure time. So I should leave now....

I am leaving..........

leaving...

left.

No comments:

Post a Comment