Sep 3, 2008

NBA : First time


Accidently deleted the post, so just pasting the cached image of the same.

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30


NBA : First time


My first time watching any kind of live game in a big stadium and this was a great game to start with.




Before the game, I didn't know any of the rules of basketball. But in 5 minutes, my friend explained the basic rules and all was set for a good match (viewing). Houston Rocket was playing Utah Jazz at their own ground. Result was not that important for me. But I was amazed by the overall package (including all the other non-game activities). What followed next was two hours of packed entertainment.



COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...
Hey Anand, Whats up?!?!? you didn't tell me that ur a houston rockets fan :p me too when I went to houston, I had the chance to see them... I have a picture with their cheerleaders :$ do u have one? :D
Anand said...
Man, they won so many in a row just after that match. I have not one, but many more. If you write ur name, it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment