May 1, 2006

Rendezvous

You are invited to a special evening! An intimate evening of warm smiles and shared confidences... of rekindled memories and recounted experiences... of unashamed tears and infectious laughter. You are invited to a rendezvous. A Rendezvous with Simi Garewal.

Last night while watching King Arthur on star movies, probably fourth time; I got to see some parts of this spectacular program on Star world. Simi was doing the ‘rondi^voo with Mr. L N Mittal at his residence in UK. I was always uncomfortable with this word, but now I can pronounce it correctly (thanks Simi). 

Now coming to Mr. Mittal, he lives in a house which is estimated to be valued at 500 Crores. Glimpse of that house coupled with the name of his was a very good reason for me to postpone my night voyage for one hour. Mr. Mittal seemed to be a very confident man, whose thoughts are very clear and who always keeps an eye on his ultimate goal. I was very impressed with the way he answered most of the questions. And Simi was fantastic as always.



I don’t know what change or impact this can have on my thinking, but it was a very good episode to watch. I am waiting for its second part, which is supposed to be aired next week.

At the end I can think of only one thing that now I am able to pronounce the word RENDEZVOUS quite confidently.







1 comment:

  1. Nice clear digressing :) thoughts
    I like it for the originality

    ReplyDelete